Getting Around

Monday, January 17, 2011

Certification Exam are Stinko

In addition to an elementary license, I'm also adding middle school math.  Unfortunately, the certification exam for this has crappy study materials available for it.  I'm working hard, but this might be a case of having to take the exam to find out what I need to know.  After all, it's been 25 years since I was in middle school, and a lot has changed since then.  Plus, I've slept, which means stuff has been forgotten.

Any tips on certification exams out there?

Oh wait, let me say that I have nothing against the idea of certification exams.  After all, one must be able to demonstrate one's knowledge of the content before being allowed to teach it.  I agree with that.  I just don't enjoy taking them, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment