Getting Around

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Semester Begins

In my program we have two semesters of coursework and a semester of student teaching.  Last week the second semester started.  I have to say that my enthusiasm isn't really what it should be, and I can't say why.  Maybe because my two favorite subjects were last semester and the ones I'm not a fan of are all this semester?  Could be.

On the plus side, I got placed in the school I wanted.  I had to earn it.  Now I'm freaking out that maybe I'm not really good enough to spend time in that school.  What to do?

Also, I have a small problem with my wardrobe.  And my hair.  I used to teach nursery school.  I came home splattered with paint.  I did not wear my nice clothes to that school and my hair was mostly functional, not fabulous.  Now I have to look professional.  The last time I had to look professional on a regular basis I wore suits with big shoulder pads and had even bigger hair.  I'm not even sure where to start with this one, so ideas are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment