Getting Around

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Official Job Application

My first official job application has been submitted. It seems these things are all electronic these days, so as soon as a job posting comes up I can simply apply with my pre-made application on the local system. It's good, except if you need to change something.

I unofficially applied for something else directly through the principal (as I was requested to do), but I never heard anything. That principal wasn't the kind you could call up and ask how the hiring process was going, and I wasn't even all that sure the job was a good idea. Now I'm glad I never heard back. It turned out to be a dud, according to the person who's working it.

Anyway, wish me luck as I keep an eye out for potential teaching positions. Until then, I'll be subbing as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment