Getting Around

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Online Teaching Portfolio

It's finished! My online portfolio is finally complete. I sweated over the paper one (which is also finished, but hard to blog about) and then I sweated over the online one. What's exciting to me about the one online is that I can keep it up to date much more easily than I can the paper one.

What to see it? Drumroll, please......Patti's Teaching Portfolio!

I used Weebly to create the portfolio. It has its limitations, but it's got enough easy stuff to make a decent site. I did get a little frustrated toward the end with some of the restrictions of the template I chose, but I couldn't find another that I liked as well as mine. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and that weird picture is gak placed on top of a small sideways crate. Aren't you glad you wondered?

No comments:

Post a Comment