Getting Around

Saturday, June 18, 2016

One Investigation Complete

I finished working all the problems and ACE questions for the first investigation in Accentuate the Negative in CMP3.

THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER.

I complete understand why I need to work all the problems. I agree with that. But holy cow. I also need to download all the pages so that my students without internet access at home can still do the practice. I see my summer rapidly dwindling to days of downloading.

I have also been doing a lot of quick note-taking in Google Keep. I can't say it's my favorite note-taking tool (Evernote and OneNote are better), but I can't beat the quickness of it. Since there are no notebooks there's little organizing to do other than tagging. Let's hope I don't make it overwhelming for myself later. I have Evernote notebooks that are crazy full that I never look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment